DIOSNA: Quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industries, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
We are part of the Coperion Food, Health & Nutrition Division.
Coperion (www.coperion.com) is a global industry and technology leader in specialized equipment for the food and health industries. Coperion develops, produces, and services plants, machinery, and components for the food, pet food, baking, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries. Its brands – Bakon, Coperion K-Tron, Diosna, Gabler, Peerless, Shaffer, Shick Esteve, Unifiller, and VMI – are experts in ingredient automation, pre-dough systems, mixing, and depositing technologies. Coperion employs 4,000 people in its three divisions Polymer, Food, Health & Nutrition, and Aftermarket Sales & Service, and in its 40 sales and service companies worldwide. Coperion is an Operating Company of Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI), a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers serving a wide variety of industries around the world. www.hillenbrand.com
To strengthen our IT at the Osnabrück location, we are looking for the next possible date for a
- Define and execute IT strategy and objectives, as well as IT initiatives that support the organizational strategy, at the local IT site within Coperion
- Manage IT for multiple sites within the Coperion organization, particularly for the Food, Health and Nutrition Division.
- Establishes and maintains the strategic relationship at the appropriate level for key stakeholders within the local site
- Represents the IT vision to local business leaders
- Keep up with technology trends and leverage technology to improve efficiency, productivity, and enable growth within areas of responsibility
- Manage business demands; set priorities working with local site business leaders
- Work closely with corporate teams to drive security, infrastructure and support needs
- Own administrative areas; IT budget, compliance (i.e. SOX, GDPR) for your locations
- Direct management of team members potentially consisting of project managers, business analysts and developers
- Manage consultants/contractors depending on needs of the organization
- Partners with Food, Health and Nutrition Division IT Director on the vision and direction of the division’s IT roadmap, systems, structure, etc.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field
- 5-10 years of internal/external IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT management, business analysis, consulting, process engineering or solutions management or other related area
- Experience successfully leading medium to large, complex projects and/or in business/IT consulting/management roles
- Experience successfully leading and supporting ERP, CRM support and technical initiatives
- German and English language skills are required, while proficiency in French would be highly desirable
We offer you:
- A secure job in an internationally successful company
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation
- Individual training and professional development opportunities
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Numerous opportunities for personal growth
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org