IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industry we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the leading suppliers worldwide.
To support our team we are looking for you with immediate effect or as soon as possible as:
IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
Objectives of this role:
- The role of contact person (1st level) for IT-relevant questions in the defined area of responsibility as well as in general user support using an IT ticket system.
- Administration of the virtual server environment (VMware and Microsoft Azure), the virtual Citrix server farm and the network components (LAN and WLAN)
- Administration and further development of our document management system (ELO)
- Proactive involvement in the digitalization and automation of our business processes
- Advising and training users in the use of the system
- Contribution of own suggestions for improvement to optimize quality
- Documentation and creation of work and process flows
- Communication of the cooperation with external service providers
- Degree in business informatics or training as an IT specialist (f/m/d) or a comparable qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows server world (Windows Server 2012/2016), VMware and network technology (HP)
- High degree of willingness to learn in order to familiarize yourself with our archiving software (ELO)
- Analytical skills, problem solving competence
- Careful and independent way of working with a strong service orientation and willingness to perform as well as a focus on IT security
- Open, friendly and communicative manner (in German and English)
- Relevant professional experience in the area of servers and networks
- First programming experience is an advantage
We offer you:
- General conditions: 40-hour week, performance-based remuneration in accordance with the IG Metall collective wage agreement with 30 days of annual vacation, vacation pay and Christmas bonus as well as additional pay in accordance with the collective wage agreement and a supplement to the metalworking pension after the probationary period
- Local offer at the location: Company canteen, free parking with charging station, fruit basket and free water
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, time off in lieu
- Team: international team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture
- Additional benefits: Job ticket, employee discounts, summer and Christmas parties, anniversary bonus and cash bonuses for company improvement suggestions
- Induction and further training: a good start with individual induction plans and support from an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy, English courses) as well as external tailored further training measures
- Company health promotion: Hansefit, healthy canteen offer, company doctor
As an IT System Administrator (m/f/d) at Diosna, you can expect a varied task, which you will perform independently after a needs-oriented training period, as well as good development prospects in an internationally growing and crisis-proof company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: email@example.com