Project Planner (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industry, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
To strengthen our production planning department at the Osnabrück site, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Project Planner (m/f/d)
Objectives of this role:
- Responsible for coordinating, building and maintaining project plans for Engineered to Order (ETO) products.
- Detailed planning of project-related activities including effort and cost planning and their sequencing
- Collaborate with responsible project managers and coordinate with involved disciplines
- Measurement and monitoring of project progress, rescheduling of workflows if necessary
- Consolidated planning and monitoring of engineering capacities
- Preparation of schedule and effort forecasts with variance analysis for early detection of project risks
- Responsible for the content of internal and external reporting
- Preparation of schedule analyses to check delivery times in the sales phase
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering or business administration with technical reference or alternatively a technician training.
- Experience in scheduling and scheduling control with MS Project, knowledge in resource planning with Innosoft is desirable
- interest in complex, technical and commercial contexts as well as strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Goal- and customer-oriented thinking and acting as well as strong communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness
- A high degree of motivation and team spirit, an independent way of working and willingness to take on responsibility
- Experience in the field of machinery and plant engineering
- Knowledge and experience with lean management methods as well as the ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken, good MS Office skills and a strong affinity for digital ways of working
We offer you:
- General conditions: 35-hour week, performance-based remuneration in accordance with the IG Metall collective wage agreement with 30 days of annual vacation, vacation pay and Christmas bonus as well as additional pay in accordance with the collective wage agreement and a supplement to the metalworking pension after the probationary period.
- Local offer at the location: Company canteen, free parking with charging station, fruit basket and free water
- Work-life balance: mobile working, flexible working time arrangements, time off in lieu
- Team: international team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture
- Additional benefits: Job ticket, employee discounts, summer and Christmas parties, anniversary bonus and cash bonuses for company improvement suggestions
- Induction and further training: a good start with individual induction plans and support from an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy, English courses) as well as external tailored further training measures
- Company health promotion: Hansefit, ergonomic workplaces with height-adjustable desks, healthy canteen offer, company doctor
As an Project planner (m/f/d) at Diosna, you can expect a varied task, which you will fill independently after a needs-based training period, as well as good development prospects in an internationally growing and crisis-proof company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: email@example.com