Team Leader Purchasing (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industry, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
To strengthen our purchasing department at the Osnabrück site, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Team Leader Purchasing (m/f/d)
Objectives of this rol:
- Management of a globally operating purchasing team
- Management and development of strategic and operational purchasing
- Establishment and further development of the KPI culture & risk management tools
- Ensure improvement and transparency of supplier performance
- Drive automation projects within the supply chain
- Strategic further development of the supplier portfolio & supplier management
- Identification and realization of cost reduction potentials along the value chain
- Successfully completed studies in engineering or industrial engineering with (more general: technical and/or economic studies).
- Distinct entrepreneurial thinking
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in a comparable position or as a senior buyer in strategic purchasing
- Extensive knowledge in purchasing controlling
- High affinity for numbers and broad knowledge in the area of modern procurement methods
- Expansion of digital tools & processes along the lines of purchasing 4.0
- Professional handling of ERP systems, MS-Office & e-Sourcing tools
- Business fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Empathy, negotiation skills and assertiveness
We offer you:
- General conditions: 40-hour week, performance-based remuneration in accordance with the IG Metall collective wage agreement with 30 days of annual vacation, vacation pay and Christmas bonus as well as additional pay in accordance with the collective wage agreement and a supplement to the metalworking pension after the probationary period
- Local offer at the location: Company canteen, free parking with charging station, fruit basket and free water
- Work-life balance: mobile working, flexible working time arrangements, time off in lieu
- Team: international team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture
- Additional benefits: Job ticket, employee discounts, summer and Christmas parties, anniversary bonus and cash bonuses for company improvement suggestions
- Induction and further training: a good start with individual induction plans and support from an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy, English courses) as well as external tailored further training measures
- Company health promotion: Hansefit, ergonomic workplaces with height-adjustable desks, healthy canteen, company doctor
As Team Leader Purchasing (m/f/d) at Diosna you can expect a multifaceted task, which you will fulfill independently after a needs-oriented training period, as well as good development prospects in an internationally growing and crisis-proof company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org