Trainee Qualifizierung (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industries, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
We are looking for career starters (m/f/d) or career changers (m/f/d) at the Osnabrück location as soon as possible as a
Trainee Qualification (m/f/d)
We secure the next generation of specialists and managers by promoting and developing talent. We also achieve this through our wide-ranging trainee programme with various specialization options.
In 24 months of on-the-job training, supplemented by specialist seminars and work in related areas, you will get to know the entire spectrum of a modern mechanical engineering company and be comprehensively prepared for your future tasks.
After a short time, we will assign you your own tasks and give you the opportunity to expand your skills through responsible project work in your chosen field.
Objectives of this role:
- During the first 12 months of the trainee program, you will pass through several stations: Production, Design, Product Management, Technology and, of course, the Qualification Department.
- You will learn the tools of a qualifier and of pharmaceutical and/or food technology from the ground up and learn about the specific features of our machines.
- The aim of our trainee program is to train you specifically for your future work at DIOSNA.
- In the last 12 months of the trainee program, you will deepen your theoretical knowledge in practice and pass through further stations: Sales, Project Management, After Sales and Marketing.
- Right from the start, you will take on responsibility in exciting projects and play an active role in day-to-day business. For example, you will support the qualification team in the handling of qualification projects, the planning and execution of calibration and requalification orders and the execution of process engineering tests in the Diosna technical center and at the customer's premises.
- You will experience cross-departmental cooperation and establish contacts within the entire DIOSNA Group.
- You are a career starter or career changer and have a degree, training or technician in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, pharmaceuticals, process engineering or similar.
- Initial practical experience, e.g. through working student activities, internships, stays abroad or similar in one of the areas mentioned would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, competent and confident manner
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Ability to organize and work independently
- Commitment and enjoyment of new challenges
- Knowledge of English. Further language skills are an advantage.
We offer you:
- Trainee program: A varied trainee program with subsequent career opportunities in our company. You will work at our Osnabrück site in the qualification department and pass through various departments, with several foreign assignments planned. You will get to know many interesting colleagues and have many opportunities to exchange ideas within the DIOSNA Group. You will have plenty of creative freedom to work on forward-looking and responsible topics. You can try things out and find out for yourself which tasks excite you. For your personal development, we offer you an open feedback meeting after each station and are available to you as a sparring partner.
- General conditions: Performance-related remuneration with 30 days' annual leave, vacation and Christmas bonuses. Job ticket and cash bonuses for suggestions for operational improvements.
- Team: International team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture.
- Further training: Support from an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy) as well as external customized further training measures.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours including flexitime, time off in lieu and mobile working
- Workplace health promotion: company doctor, psychological counseling, Hansefit, back training
- Local offer at the location: Company canteen, fruit basket, free water, parking spaces
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date in PDF format only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org