Trainee Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industries, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
We are looking for university graduates (m/f/d) at the Osnabrück site as soon as possible as
Trainee Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
We secure the next generation of specialists and managers by promoting and developing talent. We also achieve this through our wide-ranging trainee program with various specialization options.
In 24 months of on-the-job training, supplemented by technical and management seminars and work in related areas, you will get to know the full range of a modern mechanical engineering company and be comprehensively prepared for your future tasks.
After one year in this trainee program, you can choose one of four areas of specialization:
- Production planning
- Customer service
After only a short time, we will assign you your own tasks and give you the opportunity to expand your skills within the framework of responsible project work in your chosen area.
Objectives of this role:
- During the first 12 months of the trainee program, you will pass through four stations: Purchasing, Logistics, Production Planning and Customer Service. In the process, you will gain insights into our production, design and qualification departments as well as product management.
- You will learn the tools of the entire value chain from scratch, addressing the specific features of our business models.
- The aim of our trainee program is to train you specifically for future work at DIOSNA. However, the exact position you will fill in our company is not yet specified at the beginning of the program. Only in the course of the trainee program will it become clear which position is a perfect fit for you, and it is precisely these areas that will then be covered in greater depth during the last 12 months of the trainee program.
- Right from the start, you will take on responsibility in exciting projects and play an active role in day-to-day business. In doing so, you will gain an understanding of the entire procurement process, assist with production line planning, help optimize our distribution network and processes, and have direct contact with internal or external partners and customers.
- You will experience cross-departmental collaboration and make contacts throughout the DIOSNA Group.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering or a comparable qualification (mechanical engineering, supply chain management or similar).
- Initial practical experience, e.g. through working student activities, internships, stays abroad or similar in one of these areas: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering
- You have technical affinity, coordination skills and interest in topics and processes within the supply chain, global sourcing projects and strategic supplier management
- Willingness to learn and work hard, open-mindedness, ability to work under pressure, initiative, commitment and enjoyment of new challenges
- English language skills
We offer you:
- Trainee program: a varied trainee program with subsequent career opportunities in our company. You will work at our Osnabrück site in the purchasing, planning, customer service and logistics departments, with at least one foreign assignment. You will get to know many interesting colleagues and have many opportunities for exchange within the DIOSNA Group. With a lot of creative freedom you will work on future-oriented and responsible topics. You can try things out for yourself and find out which tasks excite you. For your personal development we offer you an open feedback discussion after each station and are available to you as a sparring partner.
- General conditions: Performance-related remuneration with 30 days annual vacation, vacation pay and Christmas bonus. Job ticket and cash bonuses for operational improvement suggestions.
- Team: International team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture.
- Further training: Accompaniment by an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy) as well as external customized further training measures.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours including flexitime, time off in lieu and mobile working.
- Company health promotion: company doctor, psychological counseling, Hansefit
- Local offerings at the site: Company canteen, fruit basket, free water, parking spaces.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: email@example.com