Sales Manager Bakery (m/f/d)
DIOSNA: quality, design and innovation since 1885.
The name DIOSNA stands for expertise and reliability. With our machines for the food and pharmaceutical industry, we are a strong partner for our customers and one of the world's leading suppliers.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team for the position of
Sales Manager Bakery (m/f/d)
Objectives on this role:
- Develop, implement and monitor the sales strategy for food machinery in coordination with the Director Sales and Marketing in order to achieve company goals.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships through personal support, needs analysis and customized solution presentations.
- Continuous market monitoring and analysis to identify trends, exploit competitive advantages and strengthen the company's position.
- Effective leadership and development of the food machinery sales team.
- Work closely with the Director Sales and Marketing and other departments to ensure a smooth flow of information and efficient collaboration.
- Degree in industrial engineering or comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in sales of machines in the food sector, ideally in the field of bakery technology.
- Proven success in leading sales teams and implementing sales strategies.
- Strong knowledge of the food industry, especially in the bakery sector.
- Strong communication skills, negotiating skills and assertiveness.
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
We offer you:
- General conditions: 40 hour week, performance-related remuneration with 30 days annual leave
- Local offer at the location: Company canteen, discounted bread selection, free parking with charging station, fruit basket and free water
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, time off in lieu
- Team: international team, flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture
- Additional benefits: Job ticket, employee discounts, summer and Christmas parties, anniversary bonus and cash bonuses for company improvement suggestions
- Induction and further training: a good start with individual induction plans and support from an experienced mentor, internal further training opportunities (DIOSNA Academy, English courses) as well as external tailored further training measures
- Company health promotion: Hansefit, ergonomic workplaces with height-adjustable desks, healthy canteen, company doctor
As Sales Manager Bakery (m/f/d) at Diosna, you can expect a varied role that you will be able to fulfill independently after an appropriate induction period, as well as good development prospects in an internationally growing and crisis-proof company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, please in PDF format only, to: email@example.com