Bottom discharge – Industrialisation in the smallest space
Automatic kneading and dough conveying in one line
Your main benefits
- Automated dough preparation from feeding to intensive kneading and discharge
- Suitable for all production sizes from 160 kg to 600 kg of dough per batch
- Significant labour saving for uniform doughs
- Optimum kneading process and fast recipe changeover
- Dry, machine-friendly doughs - ideal for further processing
- Programmable time sequence, manual intervention possible at any time
This most compact plant design allows you to carry out automatic kneading and dough conveying in one production line.
The basic equipment includes one or more mixers with bottom discharge device. The raw material is automatically fed into the kneading vat. After the kneading time has elapsed, the finished dough is discharged through the mechanical opening of your centre discharge system. A belt conveyor or a transport system for dough containers with a lifting tipper delivers the dough to your line portioner.
You can expand your production line at any time with an automatic dough resting system via freely programmable standing and proofing times. In this way, you create an optional addition to this solution.